[Zope] newbie: stupid Access zsql problem

Chris Beaven chris@d-designz.co.nz
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:07:37 +1300

ZSQL Methods have a field "Arguments" where you can place the variables
from the request you would like to use in the method. Seperate them with
spaces. So in this case Arguments should contain "startdate enddate" (no
quotes).

Then just use <dtml-var startdate fmt="#%s#"> (unfortunately, you can't
use dtml-sqlvar because it would quote the result)