[Zope] Re: LDAP Authentication Problem.....Urgent !!!!!!!!

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:34:28 -0500

set the logging verbosity to "debug". re-try the login. what does the
log say?

in general, it seems that you really need to get a better idea about
LDAP and how these things work in general before doing customer work
with them. LDAP is not simple, period.

jens