[Zope] Access based on a table of users

Fernando Martins fmartins@hetnet.nl
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:06:58 +0100

I have a table of users from a database and I would like to have login based
on it.

Concretely, I have a form to edit record(s) in a (second) table of whatever
data which is the responsability of a user(s). When a user presses an Edit
button, I would like to ask him for a login/password to access the record. I
can manually implement this check but may be it could be based on zope
security?

The login/password should be stored in the table of users. How can I "link"
this table with acl_users without manually maintaining the "link"?

Thanks,
Fernando