[Zope] ftp/webdav and zope

Einar Nęss Jensen einjen@nvg.ntnu.no
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:01:48 +0100

At 21:09 24.02.2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Einar Nęss Jensen wrote at 2003-2-24 12:57 +0100:
>  > Having trouble with ftp-transfers to zope. (also applies to webdav)
>  > using zope 2.6.1
>  >
>  > Zope let me transfer all sorts of files, except html-files, txt. doc
> or pdf
>  > (i.e text-documents). When I try, i get the error (in WsFTP Pro):=
 "error
>  > creating file"
>
>Search the Zope collector for "Better FTP error messages".
>Apply the patch and see what error message you get.

Will do.

Another issue is that i got two ftp-security settings:
<manage_permissionForm?permission_to_manage=FTP%20Access.htm>FTP Access
<manage_permissionForm?permission_to_manage=FTP%20access.htm>FTP access

Is this normal?
Is there any way of finding out if these security settings are in any way
related to a spesific product?

In zope 2.6.0 I only got one (FTPaccess)