[Zope] Newbie: dtml-tree

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:37:39 +0100

Ashley Lloyd wrote at 2003-2-25 11:25 +0000:
 > Where are these ZPT examples that you mention? In the Zope installation or
 > on the Zope site? I've looked in both, and I haven't been able to find any,
 > although I realise its probably me being blind!

Look at the "examples" folder in "Products/PageTemplates".

 > >From what I've read about ZTUtils, its all template-based. Does anyone have
 > a solution thats DTML-based, or some good template-based examples?

"ZTUtils" contains functions that can be used in both ZPT
and DTML (via Python Script, as you cannot import things in DTML).

But there is a DTML extension: "TALES expressions in DTML".
Search the archive! I never used or read it myself.

Dieter