[Zope] Zope Goblin Caught Red-Handed!

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:48:09 +0100

This is no zope problem, but since I'm looking at mozillas javascript
debugger anyway ...
It is very nice btw. took me 2 minutes to find what seems to be the
failure here.

You define instanciate some strings at the beginning:

..
var sauder_ent = new String();
var sauder_ent2 = new String();

And later on you write

sauder_ent.src = "popUp.dtml?popper=sauder_ent"
sauder_ent1.src = "popUp.dtml?popper=sauder_ent1"
sauder_ent2.src = "popUp.dtml?popper=sauder_ent2"

But sauder_ent1 doesn't exist, and all the definitions after
sauder_ent1.src seem to fail because of that, so I guess this is the
failure, since then your popup always gets called with

pic = eval(image + ".src")
# pic is undefined if eval(string) isn't defined
newWindow = window.open(pic,...);

HTH,
oliver