[Zope] Re: Manager DN Specification

Jens Vagelpohl jens@ZOPE.COM
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:58:22 -0500

all the guidance you need is in the help pages for the LDAPUserFolder
in zope's help system. please make use of them.

basically, if you give no manager DN then the current logged-in user DN
is used to bind for any operation. should the currently logged-in user
*not* be from the LDAPUserFolder you will bind anonymously to the
directory.

whether these bindings will allow you to manipulate records is
completely up to your LDAP server configuration.

jens