[Zope] Installing Zope

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:57:52 -0600

>I am trying to install Zope on Mandrake 9.0.I am tryiong to follow the step
>by step procedure.When I try to configure psycopg I get the follwing error :
>checking PostgreSQL version... configure: error: missing PostgreSQL headers

<guessing scope="totally>
Zope is probably looking for the include headers for Postgres. Do you
have the postgres-dev package installed? You need it to do any compiling
(which is what is going on there.) If you do, and it can't see 'em,
you'll need to find them and either move them (symlink) to
/usr/include/pgsql/ or change that path in the config script to the
right place.
</guessing>

Then, I could be totally off base.

          --jcc