[Zope] Server down with Zope2.6.0

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:15:38 +0100

Hi,

I have Zope 2.6.0 under Win XP.

Everything works well (seems to ). A little problem is on the left
window, when I'm manager. I have to wait a lot the answer, anything
due to the dtml-tree ???

Today, we have tried to be connected on this server with 2
Administrators ( the same admin, with the same password).

It was puting down the server and any request was served under 15/20
mn. Nothing can do on the server, just waiting for the resources. All
resources was taken.

We have tried with 2 managers, but differents names, It was the same.

Any idea or help for what is happening?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com