[Zope] locked out of zmi

Liam Cleary liamc34@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:18:05 +0000

Hello again

I was working in the zmi trying to create a new user and i was just plyaing
around with some of the options. The last thing i remember doing was
pressing the encrypt all passwords button and saving the changes.
Then i logged out and tried to log back in with the new user that i had just
created, but it wont let me. I have tried to log in with all my other
existing users but i am simply locked out.

I am running zope on windows and not sure how to create an emergency user if
thats what i have to do at all.

Please help , looking forward to hearing from yu
Thanks Liam