[Zope] locked out of zope

liam_cleary@vodafone.ie liam_cleary@vodafone.ie
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:58:07 +0000

Hello

I am currently running zope on windows and i a have ran into a bit of a
problem. I was in the middle of creating a new user and i began to play
around with the various options in acl_users. The last thing i remember
doing was pressing the "encrpyt all passwords button" and saving the chan=
ges

I logged out and tried to log back in again with the new user that i had
just created but it wouldnt accept the username and passwd. So i tried to=

use my existing user names and it wouldnt accept any of them either.The
postion im in now is that iam totally locked out of the zmi.

I dont know how to create an emergency user in windows, if i have to even=

do this at all. Please help me.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks
liam

I'm using Vodafone Mail - to get your free mobile email account go to htt=
p://www.vodafone.ie
Use of Vodafone Mail is subject to Terms and Conditions  http://www.vodaf=
one.ie/terms/website