[Zope] Error message when changing password

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:53:18 +0100

Leslie A. Barnes wrote at 2003-2-27 07:56 -0800:
 >  I'm getting the following error message when trying to change user password:
 >
 > Zope Error
 > Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
 > Error Type: NameError
 > Error Value: global name 'pw' is not defined
 >
 >  This is Zope 2.6.1
 >
 >  Any ideas?

Seems to be a bug.

When you want to fix it yourself, consult the "error_log" in
your Zope root folder (in the management interface).
It should give you the traceback for this problem.
Its last line tells you where the error was detected.

Look around this line in the sources to find out what should
have been used instead of "pw".

Otherwise, file a collector report (<http://collector.zope.org/Zope>)
and wait until someone fixed the problem.

Dieter