[Zope] HELP needed to build image macro for documents

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:45:38 -0600

> I would like to figure out some simple DHTML(Python, ZPT, or other
> code) code that I could use in my documents to reference the image and
> get back the image with description. This small amount of Python/DHTML
> would need to build a build a html table around the image, then in
> second cell under image insert the text from image's description field
> (if description not blank).

One might look at

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1031080450

for some idea.  I've since decided that that is a little verbose, and
maybe a little slower than necessary, so you may also want to look at

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1046378290

You can easily use this technique to put tables around images or
whatnot. Not that you need to know the Python % operator syntax:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node9.html#SECTION009100000000000000000

             --jcc