[Zope] VideoCapture module fails under Zope on Win32

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:12:38 +0100

Not actually knowing anything about VideoCapture, but this could be some
privilege issue. Do you e.g. have to be Administrator to be able to open
the device? Zope will very likely run under an unprivileged account. Try to
not run Zope as a service but from a DOS box, logged in as Administrator or
yourself (assuming your account has the required privileges). Does this
make a difference?

HTH,
Stefan