Problem solved. -> [Zope] Problem installing Plone on Debian

Blurg blurg@gluipzak.nl
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:19:44 +0100 (CET)

Don't know why, but I removed the whole cmf thing and plone, after that I
installed it again and it worked.

I guess it is Debian packaging issue or something.

Greetings,

Jurgen

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<footer align=left valign=bottom>
http://weirdscience.nl
</footer>