AW: [Zope] ExternalEditor and DreamWeaver MX

Dieter Fischer dieter.fischer@grid-it.ch
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:42:23 +0100

Hello

I don't know DreamWeaver, but on other HTML-Editors you can solve the
problem by allowing to open more then one instance. So have a look in the
options of DreamWeaver if you can find something like:

Only run one instance at any time
or
Limit to a single instance

HTH