[Zope] ZODB Replication

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:58:16 -0800

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 02:13:23PM +0000, Matthew Russell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> figured out my last post (Product question), and realise was being
> stupid, not quite understood the secuity model.
>
> another,
> does ZEO/ZEODB support replication yet? (in Zope 2.6?)
>
> if not, any suggestions on how to replicate Zope Objs?

The whole database, or select ones?

For backing up a whole ZODB, if you're using the default filestorage,
we just talked about  this a couple days ago in the "Thousands of Objects"
thread.
more information in the archives:
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/Main?SearchView=&Start=1&Count=20&SearchOrder=3&ExactMatch=&SearchOrder=3&Query=%22Thousands+of+Objects%22

For copying selected items, you could use zsyncer.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com