[Zope] quick conversion from dtml-document to method

Mike Doanh Tran mtran@shufflemasterrd.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:11:44 -0700

Thanks,

This works great.  I have to take out the "%original_id" from the return
statement.  Not define error.

Mike

return 'Done %s is now a DTML Document' % original_id

--
Mike Doanh Tran
Shuffle Master Inc.