[Zope] Capture rendered HTML

chad nantais tribewave@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:09:36 -0500

I need to output the pages generated from a product catalog that is in my
Zope database.  For each product (which is a zope folderish object) i want a
folder, an html page (from the object's properties), and the images in the
product to be created as files so I can download them with FTP and copy them
to a CD.

Any idea how to do this?  I could do it now, but the view.html view that
displays the product downloads as the page template when i use ftp.  I want
it to download as the rendered version of the page.

Thanks.

Chad
tribewave@hotmail.com