[Zope] Problems with anonymous access to MetaPublisher 1.2.8

Elliot Clifton ec@clif2.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:14:31 +0000

Hi,

I'm running Zope 2.5.1 on Linux, and I'm having trouble with the
MetaPublisher 1.2.8 product.  When I try to access meta publisher
objects anonymously through the web, I get the following error message:

Error Type: Unauthorised
Error Value: You are not allowed to access entryIds in this context.

I was following the product's tutorial when the error first occurred.
What is the point in a publishing product that prevents the site
visitors from seeing the published content? If this is a bug, then it's
probably a fundamental flaw.

So, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Elliot