[Zope] The Goblins of Zope

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:02:59 +0000

On Monday 13 January 2003 1:22 am, beno wrote:

> When I went to open my old Data.fs file, the goblins had secretly
> returned it to the exact state it was in at my last backup...two weeks
> before! How???? How could it have possibly known?!

If you have a reproducable example of a data.fs file that is misread by=20
FileStorage at startup, then I am sure that the FileStorage maintainers w=
ill=20
be keen to take a look. Is this recorded on the collector?

> Also, if you happen to know a good exorsict, please let me know <g>
> beno

You may want to look at DirectoryStorage, http://dirstorage.sourceforge.n=
et,=20
which is desiged to simplify storage-related exorcisms.

--=20
Toby Dickenson
http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson