[Zope] More File Sharing

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:47:17 +0100

Ian Firmin wrote at 2003-1-12 17:29 -0000:
 > I am using the Zope "file sharing" example. If I add files by FTP there are
 > shown in the "files" folder with the manage view but not when I view the
 > page as html in a browser.
I do not understand, what "shown with manage view" and "view as html"
means.

   After your FTP (with target "files"), you see them all in your
   "files" folder, right?

   You click on one of your files, see a "View" tab, click
   on it, and you see the content of the uploaded file. Right?

   Look at the URL shown by your browser when you view this content.
   This is the URL, you can use directly to view your file contents.

Dieter