No BBQ? (was Re: [Zope] News about zope magazine)

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:22:19 +0100

The DZUG meeting is not a replacement for the BBQ since its target
is the German Zope community however everyone is welcome ;-)
(please check dzug.org for details).

-aj

--On Montag, 13. Januar 2003 21:02 +0100 Gidon Friedman