[Zope] .htaccess equivalent in zope

Blurg blurg@gluipzak.nl
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:43:20 +0100 (CET)

This way I won't get a login box to enter my username and password.
There is no way to authenticate this way, how should the settings look
like then?

Greetings Jurgen

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<footer align=left valign=bottom>
http://weirdscience.nl
</footer>