[Zope] Is Zope the Tool for This Job?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:02:12 -0500

so what i am reading is that you are bidding on a contract yet you
don't have any idea what it is that you are building or what tools you
are going to use? that sounds like a recipe for disaster to me...  you
are asking questions that should have been answered long before bidding
on this contract.

jens