[Zope] Dynamic SQL problems.

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:56:03 -0800

Oh I am sorry

keys is a function..

it should be <dtml-in "<var_name>.keys()">

same for values

sorry for the trouble.

hth
AM

Daniel Jackson wrote:

>I mean the latter, sorry for not being more specific.
>
>Hmm.. that looks good. I should have seen that. I put it in, but now I'm
>getting
>
>Error Type: KeyError
>Error Value: valDict.keys
>
>I'm just passing the ZSQL a dict with key/value pairs from a python
>script.
>
>On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 12:00, AM wrote:
>

>>If it is the latter the same using SHOW COLUMNS will get you the list of
>>columns. You can always use DTML in a ZSQL query to read off a
>>dictionary of key value pairs.
>>

>Oh, and PS. I would use php, but it has to be in Zope. Not my project.
>:)
>

>.

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes