[Zope] Searching For MacOS X Version of Zope.

Raphael Arlitt raphael.arlitt@mmweg.rwth-aachen.de
16 Jan 2003 23:27:17 +0100

I found my Zope binary for OSX that rocks (2.5.x) on versiontracker!
http://www.versiontracker.com

With that you don't need to get the right python version etc. to be able to
run zope - it simply works on jaguar.

Zope is much more than at least "Nuke" I know - for your purpose it may be
similar, but zope is more like a development environment - or IDE with
respect to web application. It can also generate your python code products.
Really a bit much for a beginner, but with lots of room for expansions ...

So maybe if you just wanna Nuke now - then Nuke now. If you wanna expand and
learn and do more fancy stuff - then ZOPE on!

Raphael