[Zope] pb w/ manage_addProperty in DTML doc

Webmaster Expert RH webmaster@expert-rh.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:08:42 +0100

Hello Zopers,

Here is my problem, I don't get what I do wrong.
This script is called from a form and create a DTML doc,
What I want is create some more properties on the Document, and it
doesn't work

Any idea is welcome
thx

Source :

Parameters Note

if Note!='':

   author=context.REQUEST['AUTHENTICATED_USER']
   id='%s_%s' % (DateTime().strftime('%Y%m%d%H%M%S'),author)
# here I create a new DTML Document in the current container, title is
author
   maNote=container.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addDTMLDocument(id,
author, Note)
# here I want to add a new property, I get a
# Error Type: AttributeError
# Error Value: manage_addProperty
   maNote.manage_addProperty('reviewed', 'false', 'boolean')

return context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(context.REQUEST.HTTP_REFERER)