[Zope] Changing the privileges to Anonymous User

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:31:38 -0800

The Zope "super user" is not an equivalent of the Unix "su"

In point of fact, the Zope super user has virtually no privileges at
all.  It exists primarily to create manager user accounts.  Use it to
create a manager user, log back in as manager and try again.

HTH,

Dylan