[Zope] Problem for extracting long text with zsql method?

b.nguyen@chime.ucl.ac.uk b.nguyen@chime.ucl.ac.uk
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:38:29 -0000

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sorry for my typing mistake in my first email, I am actually using Zope 2.=
6.0.

I have installed the suggested modules ZMySQLDA-2.0.8.tar.gz and MySQL-pyt=
hon-
0.9.2.win32-py2.2.exe.  But I got the following error :

=85Zope could not import Products.ZMySQLDA
Traceback (innermost last):
Module OFS.Application, line 541, in import_product

Module Products.ZMySQLDA, line 91, in ?
Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 92, in ? File
Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 89, in ?
ImportError: No module named _mysql

I have seen other people posted the same error message in the mail archive=
s, but I
didn't see a suitable solution for it.  Would you have any idea?

Anyway, if anyone has solve the problem, please email me.

cheers,
Bonnie