[Zope] Newbie adding users problems to Zope and Plone

Sam Hunting shunting@etopicality.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:08:42 -0500 (EST)

In my acl_users folder, there is only me:

   admin

As admin, I have added several users: jack, etc.

However, these users do not show up in the /acl_users folder at the
contents tab.

Yet, if I add one (say, "jack") I get the message:

     A user with the specified name already exists

So if they exist, why aren't they in the folder?

My second question: How the heck to I join a plone site? And how the heck
do I add members to it?

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

"Turn your searching experience into a finding experience."(tm)

Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.