[Zope] Non-persistent ZClasses?

John Coleman jcoleman@sbc.edu
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:06:54 -0500

I am trying to create non-persistent ZClasses.  I have seen no examples
of this anywhere in the online Zope realm, but I have seen several
references to "non-persistent wrapper classes," but no one seems to be
able to provide an example.  I could be going about my project
incorrectly, but this really seems to be the best approach.

Is anyone out there familiar with creating these and can give me some
examples of constructors (python preferred, but will take whatever you
have at this point!) and adding instances programmatically?

Thanks,
--
John Coleman
jcoleman@sbc.edu