[Zope] Batches in ZPT: not stateful, yet...

Tom Emerson tree@basistech.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:50:30 -0500

Chris McDonough writes:
> The state (batch_size, next_batch_start, etc.) is typically kept in the
> query string.

Right, I got that. But the batch itself: if I have a SQL method that
is returning a result set, is that called for each subset of records
in the batch?

Software Architect                                 http://www.basistech.com