[Zope] Missing dtml-tree '+' and '-' symbols...

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
24 Jan 2003 10:53:49 +0100

  Hi,

I have a little silly problem with my "dtml-tree" tags.

My Zope site is organised with a SiteRoot accessed throught Apache
rewrite rules. My problem is that '+' and '-' graphic symbols in front
of my dtml-tree branches are not displayed ; if I try to load the image
"http://www.mysite.com/p_/mi", i just get a Mozilla message : "The image
'http://www.mysite.com/p_/mi' cannot be displayed, because it contains
errors" (and in fact, the file seems empty !!).
If I try to load the image "http://www.mysite.com:8080/p_/mi", it works
without any problem.

Where could the problem could come from ?? I didn't modify Apache or
Zope configuration from a long time (but I'm still developping new
products), and restarting Zope doesn't change anything...

Thanks,

  Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net