[Zope] Missing dtml-tree '+' and '-' symbols...

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
24 Jan 2003 11:58:18 +0100

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 11:13, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 10:53:49AM +0100, Thierry Florac wrote:
> >
> > My Zope site is organised with a SiteRoot accessed throught Apache
> > rewrite rules. My problem is that '+' and '-' graphic symbols in front
> > of my dtml-tree branches are not displayed ; if I try to load the image
> > "http://www.mysite.com/p_/mi", i just get a Mozilla message : "The image
> > 'http://www.mysite.com/p_/mi' cannot be displayed, because it contains
> > errors" (and in fact, the file seems empty !!).
> > If I try to load the image "http://www.mysite.com:8080/p_/mi", it works
> > without any problem.
>
> This is a stupid problem with zope and rewrite-rules. Too much stuff
> depends on absolute url, so you'll have to add rewrite rules to catch
> these:
>
> 	RewriteRule ^/p_(.*) http://www.mysite.com:8080/p_$1 [L,P]
> 	RewriteRule ^/manage_(.*) http://ww.mysite.com:8080/manage_$1 [L,P]
> 	RewriteRule ^/misc_(.*) http://ww.mysite.com:8080/misc_$1 [L,P]

Well... I'm afraid that it's not so simple :
 - I've added the RewriteRules you specified, without any result...
 - in fact, I realized that only the minus sign ("-") is missing ; the
"+" is displayed correctly...

Finally, I cleared all my browser caches and now everything seems OK !!

Thanks,

  Thierry