[Zope] NuxDocument Nonfunctional

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:52:52 -0600

On Friday 24 January 2003 11:22, Damon Butler wrote:
> Problem is, whenever I try to Add a NuxDocument, I get the following
> Traceback from Localizer:

I observed the exact same error. One of the NuxDocument developers told m=
e=20
that they had introduced a dependency on the Localizer product which mess=
es=20
things up. He suggested that they were going to remove the Localizer=20
requirement in the next version, but there haven't been any new releases =
of=20
NuxDocument for a while.

Can any NuxDocument developers comment on the status of a product update?

-Tim

--=20
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Science teacher, Linux fan, Zope developer, Grad. student, Daddy
mailto:wilson@visi.com | http://qwerk.org/ | public key: 0x8C0F8813