[Zope] About factory_type_information

D2 borelan@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:22:10 -0400

Thanks but i know that for many years and that was what i did, as usual.
I was very astonished by windows behaviour.
I tried to search the string 'base' in OFS, specifying the file
propertymanager.py wich contains the string 'base'. The search returned=20
"no results found" or something similar.
I'm running windows XP. It's a great evolution : no more blue screens.
I have the same behaviour with PDF
I tried to find the string 'bases' in lib.pdf (Python reference=20
library). I launched from the directory containing my PDF, no results=20
and there is a __bases__ in lib.pdf, isn't it ?
I can't understand why Windows is so 'cruel' with me :)
If you understand, let me know.
Finally, having to read modules to find something is a way to learn.

Think positive, think positive pfff.....

Andre

working4aliving a =E9crit: