[Zope] Re: Apache, VirtualHostMonster and complex rewriterule

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:52:07 -0600

Gilles Lenfant wrote:
> With the rewritelog, I can see that the regular expression searches matches
> in the *path* and not to the *URL* (as stated in mod_rewrite doc). Such it
> wont pass anything to the expected $1 and $2 :(
> I got to find out another way to virtualhost dynamically.

I am fairly certain that if you reverse the order of the AddModule lines
for mod_proxy and mod_rewrite in your Apache config, you can rewrite
based on full URLs.

*Warning*: this will probably require you to edit *every* RewriteRule in
your Apache config.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am