[Zope] Re: EventFolder under 2.6.1b1

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:04:03 +0100

> Anyone having issues with Eventfolder and the new catalog??
I used it from Zope 2.3.3 and 2.5.1 as the based of one product I
made, but I was having problems with my catalog queries in 2.5.1.

First it worked perfect, but there was a point where it started to fail,
so I reconstruct the catalog and/or reinstalled the product, but it
started to fail some where in the future. When I searched some date-range,
it didn't find anything, although there was some data there. For this
reason,
I quit using it. I guess the problem is that it uses sintax of the old
catalogs
and nobody has maintained it for a long time ago (I think the last version
was made for 2.4.4). In deed, if you move your database to a new Zope
installation, you'll see that deprecation warning concerning to catalogs.

> Ideas??
I just can advice you to make your own product, search a similar one, or
update the EventFolder to the new zope.

Regards,
Josef