[Zope] rendering a complete HTML file

Pablo Gomez pgomezg@fastmail.fm
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:15:55 +0100

Hello zopers!

I am new at this list (hello everybody!) and quite new at Zope. After my
first steps in using Zope, I am developing a small simple app that
should show the content of a HTML file to the user.

I have met a problem that might be easy for others but leaves me stucked.

This is the explanation. There is a DTML-method (arbol_html) that includes

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('File')">
</dtml-in>

As you can see it invokes showdoc_html that should render the HTML file
content. I have tried several methods but none is satisfactory. Of
course I am opened to the idea of changing the URL calling method.
Perhaps it's time to use python scripts yet I still feel myself
uncomfortable with python :-(

Any help is valuable. Thanks in advance

Pablo Gomez