[Fwd: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: [Zope] NuxDocument Nonfunctional]

Fermigier Stefane fermigier@nuxeo.com
28 Jan 2003 21:57:48 +0100

Feel free to write one, it will be included in the next release. If you
don't, it's in my TODO list for the project.

> And here is the case to mention our NuxDocument patch. We had to remocve
> all convesions because NuxDocument just corrupted generated HTML from
> wvWare which was perfect for use in our case (UTF-8 encoding).

The default interface is in latin-1. The probleme is when wvWare
produces output in UTF-8 that gets included in a Latin-1 interface, and
in that case, the sensible thing to do is to convert everything to a
common encoding. As you are aware, some work is needed to support
non-latin-1 interface. Feel free to write a patch that would permit the
component user to choose between UTF-8 or Latin-1 (or even other
encodings) using the web interface.

> What maillist is correct place for discussion of NuxDocument?

It's in the README: "Send bug reports or comments to -> sf@nuxeo.com".
You can also use the cps-users list
(http://www.nuxeo.com/cps/mailman/listinfo/cps-users) since NuxDocument
is now a part of the CPS framework.