[Zope] Structured Text: avoid <p> around html-tags

Elena Schulz elena.schulz@gmx.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:43:31 +0100

Hi Andreas,

I did it but have some questions for the usage of the ZopeProduct ZReST.
Is it possible to use it in the way of <dtml-var my_stx_input
fmt=structured-text> and possibly without adding <html><body>tags?

I just found the usage via upload and edit full document with

Can the encoding="utf-8" be influenced also?

-- many thanks for your replies, Elena (we could discuss it also in german
on zope@dzug.org if you prefer)