[Zope] Niewbie: DTML namespace

Pino Silvestre ehigionni@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:57:44 +0000

I'm sorry for this (maybe) silly question, probably I didn't undestand the
DTML namespace very well.
I have this code quite similare to the guest book on the Zope Book example.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('docRef', _[docId])">
   <b>
      <dtml-with docRef>
          On <dtml-var "getProperty('date')" fmt="aCommon">
          <!-- <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt="aCommon"> -->
          <dtml-var "getProperty('guest_name')" html_quote> says: <br>
      </dtml-with>
      <dtml-var docRef html_quote newline_to_br>
   </b>

docId is passed as parameter by a link (something like: <a
href="Folder/MethodName?docId=entry>, where entry is the name of a DTML
Document) My problem is the variable docRef doesn't reference the object. I
can't nor access the properties neither the methods.
Result of this is:
On None, None says:
<text in docRef>
Do I get the reference in a wrong way?

Thanks for your help, Pino

Vuoi ricevere fantastiche offerte promozionali via  email?
http://www.msn.it/msnservizi/so/