[Zope] Retrieving zope management password.

Sukhwinder Singh ssruprai@hotmail.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:34:13 -0700

Now I have updated data.fs file and old username and password for ZMI don't
work. Username password provided by client also don't work.

Are username passwords stored in inituser file in zope install directory or
inside data.fs file. I think these are stored in data.fs file becuase I only
replaced data.fs file in old installation.

I have used zpasswd.py  to create new user, following the procedure written
in admin guide and zope book, but that new user is not allowed to login.

Is there any other way to create new user?

-- Sukhwinder Singh