[Zope] Job opportunity

kprah@aldenstaffing.com kprah@aldenstaffing.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:14:12 -0400

Hi my name is Karin and I am a technical recruiter located in White Plains,
NY. I currently am working on a search for an individual with Zope, Plone,
and Python. One of my consultants suggested that I list the opportunity with
you. I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Here is a more detailed job

The technologies they are really concentrating on are:

Zope
Plone (content management system)
Python
Apache
HTML
Linux

It is an open-source based content-managed website, and they need someone to
own it and all of the code modifications required to get things up and
running as well as to maintain the site. They are looking for a full-time
consultant, for 3-6 months in Midtown. The right candidate must have
extensive hands-on expertise with all of the above technologies.  He or she
should be technically proficient to modify, enhance or add new functionality
to Web content, the CMS interface (Plone), or other areas of the Web site.
The right person will need strong expertise with HTML, Apache, and the
Python.

They are very open on dollars. If you're not interested but know anyone with
these technologies please feel free to forward this email on to them. Or
give me a call with their contact information and I will give them a call.
Again, I appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Karin Prah
Vice President, Recruiting
Alden Information Technology Staffing