[Zope] mod_proxy static or dynamic?

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:53:29 -0700

Jason Wertz wrote:
> The proxy_module is loaded and RewriteEngine is on and working because
> I'm currently rewriting other urls that work fine and the L and R
> options work as expected.
>
> I'm getting long timeouts though when I add the P to enable proxying and
> nothing useful in the logs.

Smells like dns, do you have any other directives from mod_proxy
lingering around your config? (you don't need any just to use
mod_rewrite)

> The apached mod_rewrite page says this about compiling in mod_proxy, I'm
> not sure if it was easier to put it this way then explain how to compile
> the module seperately.

Ah, its just badly worded, modules will work fine.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"It's almost impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things."