[Zope] Where Is This Problem? Apache? Zope? SiteRoot??

beno zope@thewebsons.com
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:55:31 -0400

At 08:06 AM 7/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> > RH7.3, Zope2.5.1, what else ya need?
>
>The last few lines of the traceback will tell you where the offending + is
>taking place.

File
/home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home2/lib/python/Products/EMarket/ShopperManager.py,
line 104, in addToBasket (Object: shoppers)
File
/home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home2/lib/python/Products/EMarket/ShopperManager.py,
line 52, in currentBasketId (Object: shoppers)

Right. I didn't write any of this myself, so I'm not quite sure about all
this and will have my programmer look into it, but what I don't get is...

My programmer is able to see these pages. My client and I cannot. Now, we
have this same shopping cart installed on another client's site and it
works just fine. We tried a number of things and ended up renaming folder
and changing SiteRoots such that a working URL pointed to the problem site
and viola! the site worked fine. So it appeared there was a problem in the
proxy. Now, I'd done something different with this proxying: I'd pointed
two URLs to the same SiteRoot, so I ripped one of them out of my httpd.conf
file, rebooted Apache, reinstalled SiteRoot, and STILL it doesn't work. But
it works fine with any other URL. What gives?

In other words, why does it throw errors for some users and not for others?

beno