[Zope] Where Is This Problem? Apache? Zope? SiteRoot??

beno zope@thewebsons.com
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:48:18 -0400

At 11:23 AM 7/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:

> > >The last few lines of the traceback will tell you where the offending
> + is
> > >taking place.
> >
> > File
> >
> /home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home2/lib/python/Products/EMarket/ShopperManager.py,
>
> > line 104, in addToBasket (Object: shoppers)
> > File
> >
> /home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home2/lib/python/Products/EMarket/ShopperManager.py,
>
> > line 52, in currentBasketId (Object: shoppers)
> >
>[...]
> >
> > In other words, why does it throw errors for some users and not for others?
>
>Assuming that the problem is client dependent and what you're missing is
>a basket id

but why would I be missing said id and not my programmer? Again, why does
it work for some people and not others?! Again, why does this shopping cart
work for everybody in certain domains but not in others?
beno