[Zope] Does FSPythonMethod exist? On disk, non-restricted Python methods?

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:59:54 -0400

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 09:33:05PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Joel Burton wrote at 2003-7-2 09:11 -0400:
>  > ...
>  > Is there a way to easily tweak the PythonScript product to remove its
>  > security limitations? Then I could copy it and use the modified copy for
>  > my unlimited scripts. Or (less pretty) a way to have ExternalMethods
>  > read from a file in their own directory?
>
> Have a look at the (old) "XXPythonScripts" (or similar) product
> and analyse how it differs from the normal "PythonScripts".
> Patch "FSPythonScript" in a similar way.
>
> (Note: I have never looked at "XXPythonScripts").

Thanks, Dieter, for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, I've searched via Google, directly on zope.org, and
through the Yahoo! interface to the mailing list, and can't find
XXPythonScripts anywhere. The only results I find are you telling me &
other people to search for it (!). Are you sure you have the name right?
Or does anyone else know where this product, or something like
(non-restricted Python Scripts) live?

Thanks!

- j.