[Zope] Filling in the contents of a file...

Jerry Westrick Jerry@Westrick.com
06 Jul 2003 19:21:30 +0200

Fellow Zopistas:

I'm been beeting my head here for the longest time trying to figure out
how to do things in Zope (DTML, Script(Python)), and find myself often
resorting to guessing until I get it right...

Now I'm an expirience programmer, and find this extreemely fustrating...

Can someone please tell me where I should be looking to find out what
you can do with Zope Objects?

The latest epsiode includes how to change the contents of an Image(file)
from within a python script....

Or for that matter any file....

Jerry (very fustrated) Westrick
P.S.  Although tips on how to do this would be very much
      much appreciated...  Tips on how to find this stuff
      out would really make my day(week,month, year?)